After the completion upon this programme, participants would be able to:
1. Learn and enjoy coding
2. Design and Create their own Android Apps from scratch
3. Learn to identify problem and problem solving skills
4. Explore the infinite possibility of technology and realize it in classroom
5. Uplift STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) ability and capability.
6. Provide school teachers a continuous, developmental and fundamental STEM program reference.
1. Code and Coding
2. What is Android Apps and its’ development tool App Inventor
3. Learn to code
4. Build your own Apps
1. What is GPS and its’ application
2. Mini-game: e-Orienteering with GPS Android Apps
Target Participants / Prerequisite
Primary 4-6 students should have a high level of creativity and problem solving skills.
Mr. Ray TAM
Organised various programmes and activities on STEM for kindergartens and primary schools with more than 1,000 students via train-the-trainers (e.g. robotic & STEM programs to encourage students making use of technology to enhance, nurture & unleash their capabilities such as creativity, problem solving skill, inter-personal skill as well as
their talent in science & technology).
Offered training for students to participate in international robotic competition held in Seoul, South Korea
Has strong technical background with more than 8-year experience in the IT industry, and are currently contributing on coding and robotics programs development and class delivery.
Won the champion of Robot Category, 2006 Hong Kong Youth Skills Competition. He has more than 10 years on IT industry with extensive experience on programming and project management.
Mr. Stanley YUEN
Won the Merit in Asia Smartphone Apps Awards 2014.
Digital multi-media design professional with more than 8-year extensive experience on website and Apps User UI (user interface) development.
Solid teaching experience in (e.g. previous teaching experience in Department of Information & Communications Technology, IVE) and as facilitator on leading the Day Camp for the GPS Android Apps creation.
Solid website development experience (e.g. hkas.edu.hk & artspan.hk)
Medium of Instruction
Cantonese (Programming Interface in English)